How do I dispose of household trash?
- Please ensure that household waste is properly stored in the designated bins until collection. Our waste collection service provider will collect rubbish from your property as per the waste collection schedule.
Who is responsible for looking after the domestic bins?
- You are. Residents are responsible for putting their own bins out, bringing them in and keeping them clean. For more information please refer to the Community Rules.
My bin is old and worn out. Whose responsibility is it to replace it?
- It is your responsibility to replace your bin. You may contact Imdaad Waste Management Services on 800 8200.
Where can I take materials for recycling?
- We are pleased to inform you that as part of a sustainability initiative, a recycling programme is already present in your community. Through this, we have introduced recycling bins for all homes – at no additional cost.
Why won’t the waste management company pick up my garden waste?
- Your gardener is responsible for collecting and properly disposing of landscaping waste and debris from your garden and this should be included in your private maintenance contract. However, small quantities of landscaping waste, neatly bundled and placed inside your garbage bin, will be collected with household waste.
My waste isn’t being collected. Why?
- Waste collection services are occasionally discontinued if there are outstanding community service fees for your account. If you have not settled all fees in full, this may be the reason your waste is not collected. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 800 EMAAR (36227) for details on your account or to enquire further.