Moving in/Access cards
I just rented a villa in Arabian Ranches. Is anything required prior to moving into the community?
- A Move in Permit (MIP) is required to move into the Arabian Ranches community and access will be denied without it. You can do this by clicking here.
How do I apply for a Move-in Permit and what are the documents required?
- You must apply for the MIP online on this portal at least one business day before the scheduled move. To apply for a Move-in Permit, click the ‘LOG IN’ button at the top right corner or clicking here. The following documents will be required to be uploaded when applying for MIP –
• Ejari copy
• Emirates ID front and back
• Passport copy with visa page
Note: Homeowners may log in using their credentials and apply for the MIP. No further documents are required to be uploaded.
I am unable to apply for Move-in Permit?
- Tenants may not be able to apply for MIP if there are outstanding service fees on the property. Tenants may contact their landlord to settle the payments before applying for MIP.
How can I get the vehicle access card?
If you are a new tenant and have not already received the access cards from the landlord, you can apply for a new card by logging onto your community portal and clicking ‘apply for a new card’.
The following supporting documents will be required along with the application –
a. Ejari copy
b. Passport + Visa copy or Emirates ID copy of tenant
c. Access card issuance fee of AED 200/- each (payable by credit card only).
How many cards am I eligible to get?
- As per the policy, the maximum number of access cards that can be issued against your property will be based on the number of parking spots assigned to your unit.
My access cards are not working
- The validity of access cards issued to tenants is linked to their tenancy contract expiry date. Once your tenancy contract is renewed, please upload your new contract / Ejari copy by logging into this portal or by contacting ECM at 800 EMAAR (36227). Once submitted, the access cards will be reactivated within 2 working days.
- Damaged or lost cards can be replaced online by logging in to your account and clicking ‘Apply for new card’. You will be charged an issuance fee of AED 200 per card (payable by credit card only).
What should I do with the cards when I move out?
- Please return the access cards in your possession to the landlord at the time of vacating.
How to install the access card in the vehicle?
- The access cards are provided along with the cardholder and can be installed on the interior side of the vehicle windshield.
• Clean the glass well before attaching the cardholder.
• Cardholder should be in the “portrait” position on the left side of your windshield.
• Ideal reading distance is 8-12 feet (between the card and the reader)