I want to organise a party/barbecue in the common area / in the park of our community; do I have to inform anyone? How can I do it?
- Please refer to the Community Rules, which state that private functions of no more than eight guests can be held at the park nearest to the unit of the homeowner/resident hosting the event. For larger numbers of guests, residents must first obtain permission from the Community Manager. Please contact ECM at 800 EMAAR (36227) to tell us details of the date, time, venue and number of guests. We encourage you to contact ECM at least one week in advance of your intended event.
- While planning your gathering, please note that there are no electrical power outlets in any of our community parks. A deposit may be required and the homeowner/tenant will be liable to pay any costs associated with damage to the common areas or cleaning as a result of the function.
Kindly note that we are unable to exclusively reserve any area of the community for parties or gatherings.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when enjoying the common area facilities:
• Please do not conduct any activities that may disturb other residents as you may be requested to discontinue your party if we receive complaints
• Do not use inflatable play items or any equipment that require the use of power extensions as these could prove to be a safety hazard
• The serving of alcohol or related items is prohibited at all times
• Children (under 16 years of age) must be under adult(s) supervision at all times – neither ECM nor Emrill will be liable for any unfortunate accidents or claims
• The area should be cleaned and all personal belongings/party materials/items removed. In the event the premises are left unclean, you will be liable to pay cleaning charges as quoted by our service providers
• You will also be liable to pay for any damage to the premises and a Notice of Violation may be issued
• Neither ECM nor our service provider will be held responsible for the loss of any personal effects
• Please bear in mind you are within a community and so we request you and your guests ensure that the noise level is kept to a minimum and controlled. Loud music/noise is not recommended as it may disturb neighbouring villas
• Parking on pavements, gardens or any lawn area, and anywhere that obstructs a pedestrian’s right of way or access to a villa, is strictly prohibited.
• Violating vehicles will be towed away at the vehicle owner’s expense
ECM/Security possesses the complete authority to halt any activity, which does not adhere to the above guidelines and does not comply with the Master Community Rules.
Is there a community hall available to hire for parties?
- No – the only facilities available for communal use are the park areas.
I am planning to hold a party by our community pool. What are the conditions?
- Due to safety reasons, the community swimming pools cannot be used as a venue for your proposed party.
Can I use fireworks for my son’s birthday party?
- No. Due to health and safety reasons, fireworks cannot be used as this is in direct violation of the Community Rules.
Can I bring in a pony for my daughter’s birthday party?
- No, ponies are not permitted in the community. Please refer to the Community Rules, clause 2.4 for more information.