Renting out your property
I have rented out my unit / villa. Do I have to inform anybody about new tenants inhabiting my property?
- Yes, your tenant must contact ECM prior to moving in as our community has an established Move In / Out policy. The objectives of this policy are to ensure:
• Current contact information for all occupants is kept up to date
• We have the necessary information to assist residents with special requirements, in cases of emergency evacuation
• To ensure that any damage to the common areas is recorded and dealt with promptly
• A smooth move into/out of the community for homeowners/tenants
If moving into/out of the community, you must obtain a Move-In Permit or Move Out Permit, at least one business day before the scheduled move.
- You can do this by applying here.
I just rented a villa in Arabian Ranches. Is anything required prior to moving into the community?
- A Move In Permit (MIP) is required to move into the Arabian Ranches community and access will be denied without it. To apply for your MIP, click on the ‘LOG IN’ button at the top right corner of the screen or click here.