Can I install a CCTV system to monitor my villa and garden?
- CCTV systems are under the jurisdiction of the Dubai Police and UAE DPS Law – 24, Annex No. (1) concerning General Requirements and Technical Specifications of Security Systems states that it is forbidden to install cameras on the building roofs or walls to film / view beyond the establishment perimeters except with permission from Dubai Police. You may also refer to the Community Rules, Clause 6.2 concerning exterior attachments.
Do we have 24 hours security? And is there a 24 hour hotline number?
- Yes, there is a 24/7 security helpdesk available at Arabian Ranches. For any concerns, you may contact Community Security on 056 389 4076.
I see certain cars speeding in the community every day and I’m worried about safety. What can I do?
- If you witness instances of speeding and reckless driving, we kindly request you to report the vehicle details to Dubai Police ‘report-a-dangerous-driver’ number on 800 4353. You may also contact Community Security on 056 389 4076.
Somebody rang my doorbell and wanted to sell me a vacuum cleaner. Is this allowed?
- Door to door soliciting is prohibited in Arabian Ranches. Please report it immediately to Community Security on 056 389 4076 so they can investigate. Details such as location, car registration number and description of the salesperson / people are useful.
A man is driving around the community and trying to sell carpets from the back of his car. Should I report this to security?
- Door to door soliciting is prohibited in Arabian Ranches. Please report it immediately to Community Security on 056 389 4076 for their investigation. Details such as location, car registration number and description of the salesperson / people are useful.